This page illustrates how to create a Pie Graph.
The Pie Graph video is not yet available, but because the Draw a Circle video and the Pie Graph Exercise Sheet are ready, here are some quick instructions about how to make a pie graph:
1) Convert all data into Percentages:
Data Amount/Total X 100 = Percentage.
2) Convert each percentage into an Angular Measure:
Percentage X 3.6 = Angular Measure.
3) Draw a Circle. If you are unfamiliar with how this is done, watch the following video:
4) Draw a radius anywhere in your circle.
5) Starting at the radius, draw each Angular Measure as an angle, using the center of the circle as the vertex.
6) Label each piece of pie with its associated percentage.